home made sushi again... (-_^)

2013.11.05, Tuesday, Awal Muharram

Public holiday!! ↖(^ω^)↗

Plan to go Muar to look for Dreamz cafe..unfortunately Joanne has replacement class at 1.30pm to 3.30pm..

Since not able to go Muar, I decided to let her do her own sushi and bring to English class for her teacher Penny and friends..




After making the sushi, I asked her to take bath and wash her hair. I would like to help her cleaning the ears While washing her hair, she shouted at me:"go away!! Go away!!". I was very angry and slap on her face. And shouted at her... I am now going away, see what can you help yourself...she was scared and cried.

I was also regrat to slap on her... I am very sorry, my girl. T_T

@@@@@@@@@


After her English class, we want to eat Secret Recipe cheese cake again!!!

Cream bulee cheese and chocolate indulg. She ordered ice blended cappucino and I ordered ceramal latte..
∩_∩


We sit there and enjoying our tea break for an hour plus. (^O^)








Dinner....own fried rice.. ...^_^..











Comments