freedom...

another 3 months from now, I will get my official freedom, I will be officially divorced! Hurray, finally I am free!!!

There was a long story on 29 Oct 2010, for our mediation in court. It was my nightmare, and now I am awake. I am lucky woman now who is free from him. I am lucky that I can escape and there is no more relationship with him.


even it was a nightmare for me, and I know the final decision is unfair for me. But what to do? I know him very much, money for him is everything! That's why I am satisfied with the final outcome, I do not need to pay him one lump sum, and he does not need to pay single cents for both me and my daughter. It was the result after his lawyer to suggest us to have a talk just between me and him.

I heard the conversation between him and his lawyer, the lawyer tried to ask him to accept my proposal that I will not receive any maintenance fee from him as a result he will not ask me to pay him 37.8k which he was given to me during the marriage of 3+ years.

6 k which I borrowed from him during my mother's operation (5k) and my grandfather pass away (1k), 9k which he paid to my house loan after 3 months of married to show the responsibility of him as a husband. And the balance of 22.8k (I do not know how he calculated it) were the house-fund that he gave to me during the period of 3+ years married. The 1st year while without my daughter he gave me RM500 per month, after gave birth to my daughter he gave me Rm1200 per month until my daughter is around 2.5 years old when I started to file my case to Jabatan Pendaftaran Negeri.

And then I heard he said to his lawyer, I wanted to 'hood' (give a lesson) her, just 'hood' her.

Then in the judge's room, his lawyer requested me to pay one lump sum of 37.8k, what the hell!!! One lump sum, where can I get the money. And my useless lawyer was quiet without helping me to argue and contest. What the FUCK!

Then I try to argue to the judge where can I get the money? I feel like want to slap the judge, she as a woman still asking me at least must have a commitment how to pay back the money...what the hell, she better knock by car...and get divorced from the husband....

I really want to commit suicide if I have to pay him one lump sum....what a shame that he called himself a man! haizz.... I know I got no point to argue with the stupid woman who called herself a judge. I felt helpless, I did not know what to do....

Then I turned to him, why do you want to do this to me? I never treat bad to your daughter, your own daughter...then his lawyer suggested that let's both of us discuss alone without any lawyers and judge besides us. Then we were brought to the witness room, just both of us. Once we were alone, I knee down to him, I cried and beg him, look at his face I feel like to kill him, smile and said "you are so great, why want to divorce and now why want be knee down?" He never feel regret, he never know the reason of the marriage failure, what a stupid man. But I cannot make him angry, I must control my temper. This is my last chance.....I really do not know what to say to him....the poorest man in the world who still feel very proud of himself.

I said I really got no money to pay him one lump sum, give me 2 years time, I will pay him the 6k that I borrowed from him. Then he mentioned about the 9k and the balance... I really fade out with him. " I really don't understand you, you do not need the money, you just want to 'hood' me. I never ask any single cents from you since I filed the case, even you give me Rm300 per month, and I really do not have enough money, I owe credit card for 10k, but I still sent our daughter to the best education, English tuition, Mathematics tuition and drawing class, I never treat her badly, whatever she wants I will give her."

That's also your daughter...slap slap slap..in my heart i feel like slapping him for few times...

Then now you as a father, you cannot give her 9k? for only 9k, she will get the house. When I die, the house will be given to her, I am not taking the house to the hell with me... you as a father just cannot give her 9k or 22.8k?? The house at the end still be long to Pang's family, not Lo's family..What do you want? You got a lot of money, as a father you cannot give her 9k??? Only 9k, the house is belonged to her one day.

Finally he kept quiet.....and then we walked out from the witness room, he talked to his lawyer...and set down the rules.. I have to agree with any rule that he set as long as I do not need to pay him single cent.

I really feel unfair. I am a poor little single mother. But what can I do?

I almost fainted when received his sms when I reached home. Can we have a pizza lunch together with daughter tomorrow"??? What he want to prove? "No, thank you, you can have it with daughter."

I cried with my daughter for whole night, I do not know how much she know, but I told her I will love her forever, we only cried for tonight, tomorrow we must be happy, we are happy mummy and happy daughter.

we must happy!! We have to be happy...I want to forget this...but I have to write a note here to remind myself for this blinding marriage for not hoping anything from him. He will never feel guilty, he will still proud of himself...really a KNS man.

Comments