iCity, Shah Alam - 7th July 2012

My auntie was here in Melaka for 2 weeks, she was doing nothing and staying at my house with my mother chit chat.

Therefore, we plan to bring her to iCity before she went back to Kuching.
She was so excited and we took a lot of photos. :)

 We went for Bak Kut Teh in Klang, but we were not sure which is the most famous one. :P



















 there were some stall selling durians at the road side when we were out from the iCity, my auntie had mentioned want to eat durians, but we never buy for her.
So, we stopped at the road side, and eat. *.*

 

 

Comments

Marvin Chong said…
All the way to Klang for Bak Kut Teh? Very commendable of you - I'm sure your Auntie will appreciate it very much!
lcitymom said…
It was not planned, but since want to go Icity, so we went to Klang to try Bak Kut Teh.
hope she was satisfied! :P