Father!!??

8th April, 2012 Sunday
Took my little girl out from 9.00am until 3.00pm, and only gave her bread for lunch. What kind of father is this?!

What does he think? My little girl still small and bread is much much enough for her?? Or he want to save money in the bank? My little girl can finish one plate of chicken rice and she will still claim that she is not full, my little can have 2 burgers while she was having dinner with her aunt at McDonald. But she was given a bread for lunch today!!! She is now claiming that she is very very hungry. I feel so fade out with this MAN who called himself a MAN! :(

There is no monthly maintenance from him, I do not receive any single cents from him since officially divorce. Still remember my last post on freedom?! I will always remember this so that I could not forgive him ever..

http://lcitymom.blogspot.com/2010/10/freedom.html

And he only came to take my girl out <5 times a year, still want to treat his ONLY daughter like that! He worth to become a FATHER? He dare to call himself a FATHER? Dare to claim that it's his right to visit her DAUGHTER whenever he is free....super KNS!!! GO TO HELL!  mlm!

It's actually all my fault to let my little girl to have this kind of FATHER!
I am sorry, girl. Do forgive me... :'(
poor little girl.....

Comments