Good news from my sis

14th July, 2011

My sis went for Krabi with her boyfriend and came back with an elephant’s leg. She twisted her ankle during the 2nd day in Krabi.


We all were laughing at her when she was back yesterday evening. Then we went for dinner, inside the car she told me good news, her boyfriend proposed to her in Krabi with a small diamond ring and a bouquet of roses. This was so lovely plan! I wish I could have that! :P

They will start to plan the marriage from now….and I have to start to keep some money for a big ang pow!!! :S





Vishay Annual Dinner 2011
9th July 2011

Writing about Bersih?!


Nope, I am writing about Vishay Annual Dinner. This is my 1st annual dinner after 3 yrs I leave Vishay.



I like to attend grand dinner like this, I was never joining any dinner when I was in my previous company, not because I am anti-social, but I do not have buddies that encourage me to join them. :D


Now at least I come back to Vishay and I will start back my social life.



There was good news announced during the dinner by Mr. Wee. There is extra one month bonus for variable headcounts (mean all the operators) before Hari Raya. There is a good start, as I was been working in VIshay for so many years, every year top management was trying to fight for the extra bonus, but it was always end up with bad news.

Now at least, it is a good start. This year started with variable headcount, and may year after that Vishay will pay all the staffs with extra one month bonus/incentive.











This is one of the operation managers.























Our MC....
Pretty and very very tall!

a bit look like Giant for me. ;)

is a "HE"....

















Mr. Chong with the MC....





















50yrs old Spiderman - Mr Deva.. =)

Comments