UK Farm @ Kluang, Johor

15th April 2011 (Friday) - Malacca Historical Day..

I try my best to make use of any public holiday to spend a happy day for my love one. It was planned during 2 months ago, after saw my friend's sister's photos in the facebook about UK farm. Then I tried to search the information about UK farm, and coincidentally there was a 50% off promotion.

I called and booked for the package, and informed all my partners about it, all of them were agreed to join and book the package as well on the same day 15th Apr, Melaka's public holiday. =)

We started our journey at 6am, stopped at McDonald , Air Keroh for our breakfast. Then, we drove towards Ayer Hitam tol at 7.30am.



We reached UK farm at about 9.15am.




The kids were excited to listen to the young tour guide.


First time holding lambs for the kids and adults. =)


Ostrich feeding time...happy!! =D






lambs feeding.....excited even under the hot sun..*.^







waiting for our lunch to be ready...... self service ^.^
chicken rice and of course nasi lemak...included in the package...
















happy time for the kids.....riding pony....









We departed toward Muar for the local famous foods before we decided to go home.
These 2 stalls were recommended by the local people during my last visit at Muar...
It is located at Dataran Tanjung Emas.















'Tauqua" (my personal favorite)......Ice Kacang with ice-cream and rojak (not bad)!











Play ground time for the kids....




































as well as for the adults.....;)




















Then big group of us heading toward to food courts Bentayan....to have our dinner before go back to Melaka...







it ends our Malacca Historical Holiday.... hehehe...


Comments