No M@@d......@.@''''

25th Aug 2011
Thursday
After 8 months plus (since before Chinese New Year 2011), Mr. Pang did not appear to visit his daughter, we have our life peacefully with his disappear to China (as he told his daughter during his last visit one week before Chinese New Year).


Today I received sms from him. He wanted to see his daughter on Tuesday, 30th Aug, Hari Raya holiday. Who does he think he is? He thinks everyone will like him; do not have holiday plan and sit at home waiting for money to drop from the sky.

Why suddenly he is back to Malaysia? Don’t tell me that he will be permanently in Malaysia. OMG! My life will be suffered again to see his face.

What can I do? I can’t stop a father from visiting his daughter. :S

Hi, Can I meet Joanne on 30-Aug, Tuesday Raya holiday (no even question mark from him).
We will b in KL and oni back on Thursday nite. This Sunday 28-Aug shud be no problem. Ok, what time? (This time got question mark from him).
9am to 2pm Ok, thanks.