生日快乐。。∩_∩

2014.02.13, Thursday


Early morning open facebook, there were a few Birthday greeting from my FB friends. My Birth date had been hided in my FB, therefore should be no alert to my fb friends.

It was due to my lovely friend, Amelia posted a Birthday cake photo to wish me a happy Birthday. (-_^)

Then, others greeting started coming in including greeting from my ex-bosses, KP Lim & Terry Tan. I was so happy, thanks to Amelia and thanks to fb...hahaha.

Went into the office, Chong FC is the first to greet me, follow by Elec. Then after breakfast, all of the PD staff were in KT‘s office for discussion, Elec told them today is my day...greeting from KT as well.. :-P


Amelia, Grace Lim, Wan Fen, Siew Phing and Desmond treat me a sushi King lunch. Hehehe...my favorite. It was also a first day work for Desmond after off for almost 2 months, to go to Japan for his eye‘s treatment. Welcome back!!















Dinner, I treat my mum and Joanne at new dynasty restaurant.

I had a wonderful Birthday today!!!

↖(^ω^)↗



2014.02.11, 初十二,Tuesday
Lion dance at Vishay..


(^(エ)^)











Comments