Finally...↖(^ω^)↗

2013.08.10

I started it when my daughter was about 2 yrs old. She was in Kuching with my mother, and my ex was in Penang working. He hardly come back to Melaka, I think only once per month he came back to Melaka. I was too bored and started to plan for a meaningful birthday present to my girl during her 2 yrs old birthday.

But it was so hard to complete within her birthday. And in between, i was busy with my divorce case. Due to this, I decided to let her stay permanently with me. I sent her to nursey while she was 2 and half years. I got no choice as I was thinking to look after her alone. I was busy to spent every moment with her for a better and sweet memory childhood, because it was my fault not to let her to have a complete family. I did not have time to continue to saw the blanklet.

On and off I sawed a little and little. Since last year my girl started nagging to me, when to complete her blanklet? And I was too lazy, always give a lot of reason to her.  Last 2 weeks, suddenly feel like to complete it. And now I have done the accomplishment !

Feel so GREAT!! ↖(^ω^)↗

It quite embarrasing that I completed the task for at least 7 years ++ @_@.




Comments