How to be a good mother?

8 Apr2013, Monday
l just sent my daugther to school, before she got down the car, she remember that she forgot to bring the black Ink( 墨汁). She asked me to go home and bring it to her. l said I will not bring I need to go to work now eventhough it is still early for me.

I am not sure am l doing the right thing? I feel guilty for not helping her. But it had been a few times that she forgot this and that during standard one and standard two. Now she already standard three, she should independant now. I should not help her anymore.

And now I am already at my company car park, I still feel that I should bring her the black ink.

Am I doing the right thing for her? She should learn a lesson today. But what lesson will she learn? She will think: "I should not get mummy' s help..I should call grandpa or grandma for help not mummy!". I am worry she will think of that.

How to become a good mother..even a good single mother? It is really hard for me. And it is even harder that I am staying together with my parents, especially my mother who always pampered her.This will make her feel that I am not loving her..I never care about her. Her grandmother that always love her and care about her.. :(

Girl..please be independant. Learn a lesson today so that you will be prepared well for everday. Not depend on your grandparents to support you when you are in trouble..

Hope that you will not get a heavy punishment from your teacher today!
:(

Comments