Chinese New Year 2013

CNY 2013 Snake Year
Ulala.......¤¤¤

6-feb 2013,Wednesday...
MOther asked bro to Come back for reunionlunch before we go HatYaii for 3D2N trips.
Me and Wee were working,  I pick my girl from school at 1.15pm and rush home. Bro never back to home.
We had lunch and rush back to work. ○○○






We went to Hatyai on 8 Feb 2013 9pm bus from Melaka.
We had buffet sushi for our new year eve 团圆饭 reunion dinner. lIt was so cheap. It only cost us about RM 30 per head.



The celebration in Hatyai is really more happening. Most of them were wearing red and some even wearing tradisional Chinese custume. We were happy to shop and eat for 2 days.♡♡♡







Fashion shows In the hotel room. ☆☆☆☆






13 Feb 2013...my 38th birthday. I bought myself a watch 2 weeks ago for my present. Hahaha. ♡♡♡♡




Comments