I Love You


This was happened while my little girl 6 years old. What a sweet memory that I have!! :)


4th April 2010, Sunday.
 

‘Mummy! Mummy! I want to give you a surprise! Wait ah…’ my little Joanne said to me after dinner .

Then she busy to take out the blocks from the box and started to arrange it.




I saw the words, then she said: ‘now you close your eyes, don’t open your eyes until I inform you to open!’ funny little girl, never asked me to close my eyes at the beginning. After finished then only asked me to close my eyes.

‘I want to give you a surprise!’ my goodness.

‘Ok, you can open your eyes now, surprise!!’

Hahaha….I feel so happy and funny with my little girl’s action.
‘I Love You!’ said Joanne.



‘Do you like it? I make it by myself’, said Joanne, actually I watched her from the beginning until the task accomplished.
‘Yes..yes..mummy like it very much! Thank you.’

I love you too, my dearest Joanne…



Comments