One Week Off..... -_-'

One week Office Shutdown..12 Mar - 16 Mar 2012

Management announced there will be one week off for office hours due to the stupid KPI not meet.
How do I spend the 9 days (including 2 weekends)? It is lucky that it was planned to have the shutdown during school holiday.

Day 1 - 12 Mar 2012.
A big group of Vishay Staffs spent one day trip to Pangkalan Balak with their kids.
It was a nice and well planned trip. Everyone were enjoy!



Day 2 - 13 Mar 2012.
Me and my little girl spent a whole morning in the state library. Then I drove to Muar with my little girl. Spent for few hours just to have dinner there.





Day 3 - 14 Mar
Sent my girl to nursery and I went to bank to pay bill and loans. Then in the evening, sent my girl to swimming class.

Day 4 - 15 Mar
We went to State library again as there was coloring contest. My little girl was happy as she got a present for nice coloring.
 see the unhappy face when she found out there is BEN10 stationery set. :D
she said: this present is for BOY! not for GIRL!! :(

Day 5 - 16 Mar
We did nothing but do housekeeping. Then wait for my 2 sisters back from work, as we plan to go KL to join the HOT Balloon Festival in Putrajaya.
Unfortunately, my sister bang other car's back side when we were almost arrived to her boy friend's house. :(
Have to make police report as it was badly damage on my sister's car.

Day 6 -  17 Mar
After my sister launched a police report, we headed to Putrajaya for the hot balloon festival. It was not as per expected. Only 3 hot balloon found. We just stayed for 1 hour there then we went to shopping mall.





Day 7 - 18 Mar
since my sister's car not advice to drive long distance, we left the car in KL's workshop. We went back to Melaka by bus and reach home at around 6pm. It end my one week off. And need to back to work on Monday 19 Mar.









Comments