Mum's Birthday


26th October, 2011, Wednesday.


Tomorrow (十月初一, lunar 1st day of 10th month) is mother's birthday. So coincident, it is Deepavali and I do not need to work for 3 days (plant shut down..:S).

So I was planning since last few days to celebrate mother's birthday by my cooking and give her a surprise. I was thinking what to cook and what to prepare. ^.^

About 9am, I started to cook the mushroom sup from the can..hehehe..so far still don't know how to cook by myself using the raw ingredients.

Then, started to cut apples and carrot to make the salad. And prepared all the vegetables and ingredients that are needed.

And it was successful to prepare all these..see below photos for what I cooked and prepared. :)

fried chicken and nuggets..









I like this cake very much. Bought from Yeast bakery in Kota Laksamana @ RM28.00


see my preparation!! I give myself 88% marks..hahaha.. =D



mushroom sup..
fruits salad.

Comments