Broga Hill



I have been to Broga Hill for 2 times in this month. :)

3rd Sept, 2011 Saturday.
1st time was during Hari Raya week, with my parents, sis, Joanne, Chong FC and Sim BL in one car.

I waked up at 3.30am, and breakfast was ready by my mum, she still cannot sleep til late in the morning.



We picked up Chong husband and wife at around 4.00am. And we directed to Broga Hill. It was so many cars already when we arrived at the parking area.

Then we start the climbing, it was so dark and quite dangerous to walk in the dark.

Only me, Joanne, Chong FC husband and wife made it to the 1st peak of the Broga Hill. My parents not able to make it, because it is too tough for them, and my sis had to accompany them, so they turned back half way and waited for us at the parking area.





We did not make it to the final peak of Broga Hill as we were so tired, and my parents were waiting long. So we decided to go down after satisfy with our photos session. ;P


task accomplish.... yeah!


We had our breakfast at the small town. Even I had been there 2 times, I still do not the name of the small town. :D

We had 'mi hun pan mee' for our breakfast, not bad!! :P



Then we went to Datuk Temple to have another photos sessions and took our cool bath. ^.^

we want to bring it home :)


wow...a big fish!

After some rest, we went to have baked/steam fish near to Datuk temple. The fish was not so tasty. I did not really like it.





And Sim recommended us to buy some 'Sew Pao' before went back to Melaka. It was really a excellent recommendation.

We back to Melak around 3pm and all of us slept until 6pm.

It was really a nice and tired trip. Thanks to Chong for bringing us there!
A good exercise for Joanne and me... *.^

Comments