T-Bowl, Melaka Raya

18-March-2011, Dinner time....

I brought my daughter to T-Bowl to have a meal during the last weekend of the March School Break. Just want to have time with my little one, without my parents and sister around. :)
















Table with basin underneath the glass.....
















Toilet bowls as our seat.....

We enjoyed out meal as there is a new restaurant with crazy idea. To serve any food in 'toilet bowl' concept. We sat on the
toilet bowl while having our meal.














Ice cream was served in the bowl with the shape of 'toilet bowl'. ;p


Does it really look like shit after finish?

My little girl liked the fried rice very much until finished all of it. We did enjoy our meal and do hope that we will have more enjoyable time for both of us only.













Cha siew fried rice...my girl's favorite. Kids' meal....but eaten by me :S

















finish all... =P

Strawberry milk shake, meal set for kids...

Comments