my little girl was canned by teacher - 8 March 2011

poor little girl told me that she was canned by the Bahasa Melayu Teacher this morning and she was crying in the class. :(

I was so hopeless that I don't know how to help her. I was trying to understand the situation why she was canned? At first she said she did not pass up the 'Ejaan" (spelling) book to the teacher, and the teacher canned her. I still can see the little scar on her hand.

My mother asked me to find the teacher tomorrow morning and tell the headmaster about it. I was so scared actually to do all this. I feel that I cannot help my little girl for this. I am worried that she will cry tonight if there is nightmare for her. I am also worried that she will cry tomorrow morning that she refuses to go to school.

How can I help her? Do I really need to talk to the teacher and headmaster? All the while I am supporting teacher to can the students if they are really naughty and too much in the school. But now I do not think that my little was that naughty and behave badly that until the teacher canned her.

After consult her for few times, then she only told me that actually the teacher asked her to pass up the 'Ejaan' book, but she was always never take it seriously and never look for it carefully and told the teacher she did not have it. Teacher warned her for the first time, but she still cannot find the 'ejaan' book. That's why teacher canned her and look for it in my little girl's bag, and the teacher found it. :(

I know this is the weakness of my little girl, she was well protected by my family, she is always cannot find thing even the thing is in front of her. She never pay attention to what she actually looking for. And she always never take it seriously when people is not in good mood to wait for her to get the thing. =(

this might be a good lesson to her. So that she could seriously looking for something that people is asking for.

Now, should I see the teacher and head master tomorrow morning? :(

Comments