Ah Ying's Kuching Laksa


finally my mother started her business in selling Kuching Laksa. I took one day leave on the first day of her business to help her.

Since morning until almost 11.30am, there were only a few customers, we and Aunty Li Fang started to give up on as we did not earn much.







At almost 12 noon, Wee Wee sms me that she will come together with total 13 people. So my mother and me started to prepare everything.




12.15pm...suddenly all my current and Vishay colleagues all came at the same time. We were running out of hands. We could not serve big and small in the correct size to customers. And within 30 minutes, our Mee hon finished, and we were a bit too rush to serve our food without quality control.



Few hours later, there were some comments from my friends. They ate not enough even they ordered for big one. To be honest, we also did not serve the correct size to our customers as we were careless and never take note of it to serve in different color/size of bowl. :(

On that day after we packed our the things and went home. I faster drove out to buy some big bowls for tomorrow improvement.

day after day my mother have been selling her laksa for one week. She did not earn much, however she is happy that there is always customers come to her stall and buy/eat her laksa.

If she can maintain the quality of taste, I am sure she can make her business grow bigger and earn more than now. =)

加油!

Comments