ING insurance Claim - 17th Feb2011

feeling that I pay every year for houseowner insurance, it is time now for me to claim back my money! :)

so I went to ING office to clarify I am buying the insurance and able to claim for my losses during the flood (even there was no serious loss this time)

oh yes! I can claim for it, however need adjuster to come to my house to estimate the cost of my losses. So i just left my contact and back to office.

so fast within 2 hours, I received call from adjuster, he said he will come over tomorrow morning and left a contact number to me. Fast respond, I like it!

then when I was having PSSO rtr appreciation dinner, I received another call from Melaka adjuster, he would like to come over now, and he said he will come at 9pm. Good, hopefully I can get the claim cheque very soon!!

;)

Comments