flood 2011

just back from chinese new year and busy with some issue and now only have free time to update my blog.

1st thing need to highlight here, there was flood again...AGAIN after 2006!!! :S

31st Jan, Lim SS from S'pore called me water from dam was over falling, my housing area is going to flood. I faster called Tee Sie Yen to ask her to confirm this as she got a lot of friends who will have the latest upda
te.

Chan kept calling me and updated me which drain water level is going up, which road started to see water coming out... :S


I was still busy with debugging due to some big issue!! :(
I called my mother, asked her to start to pack everything and clothes to upstairs. My sis called me, she wanted to go home because her colleagues stay around my housing area all went back home to do the best preparation. She called me back, no such thing.. :S.

I was still doing my debugging, Susan called me, HW and siput said I can go home now, I called siput to asked for his help on the debugging, he asked me to tell the TE about my urgency to go home, finally I was home at 6pm.

Started to carry my mini home hifi speakers to upstairs, as well as all the photos frames in the TV cabinet. 9pm something, water from the drain started to coming out, we carried the 80kg TV to the dinning table, shifted
our fridge on 3 dinning chairs, then we drove my kenari out, and decided to go to Chong's house. :P

everything is too rush for me. And actually we do not need to overnight at Chong's house, however we were
too worry and out of ideas what need to be done.

1st Feb, 7am we started drove to home, road was closed at the end of the Airport, we walked in. My housing area became water city. :S














a lot of cars were parked at the road side at the edge of the airport, included my kenari.
my sister's car was parked at our company to avoid driving 2 cars from the flood.












2 main roads became ' river'....













only tracks, lorry and 4 wheels drives allowed to drive in....water lever at the end of the road side.














new water city???














water level at the middle of the road on the way back to my house.














the deepest water level near to the round about..

Comments