5th Feb2011 - launch police report

noone inform me that I could claim from Government Rm200 for the flood that happened in my housing area.
We only get to know when the auntie called my father and told him about it.

I spend for >2.5hours to queue up at police station to launch a police report, then only can claim.

during this 2.5hours, we (all the uncles & aunties) in the same area...99% Chinese were talking about the flood...blaming the government, Melaka maju, but still long queue here to launch a report.

why another flood?! Why we were here?!

we are poor Chinese, 2nd class Chinese only staying here complaint this and that, because all the rich Chinese have been migrated out from Malaysia. I have the same feeling. This is why if I got chance I will also bring my daughter and go far far away from Malaysia, because Malaysia TAK boleh!!!

I submitted the police report to the government in-charge people on the same day. However until now i do not received any call and any cheque on the claim. :S

Comments