新年快乐!!! Gong Xi Fa Cai

Chinese new year is around the corner. This year is my year again, 36yrs old!! Really can't imagine times pass so fast.

everything is getting ready, housekeeping and decoration done, we baked some cookies over last weekend..now just wait for the chinese new year eve to come and celebrate. This is the 1st time we celebrate in Melaka....my own house =)












But it will be a little joy only as we do not have any relatives here in Melaka and peninsular. Lilo and Ah Shang will not join us this year and father will go back on the 2nd day because of 100th days of my grandmother's pass away.
Wee and me had already planned to go Tian Hou Gong on the 2nd day and then only send father to airport.
Hopefully we will have as much joy we could. :D







































Happy chinese new year to all my friends,
and
GONG Xi fA CaI!!!



This is the 1st Chinese New Year card that made by my little girl....
I asked her: "why the rabbit is crying?", "we suppose to be happy during Chinese New year!"
She answered: "She is crying because she scared of thr fireworks, like me when I was small. And the big rabbit keeping laughing at her!".

creative thinking!! :D

Comments