expectation?!

i was receiving an email from a head hunter last 2 weeks, asking for me details in order to recommend me a position in Melaka.

I received his reply again after I sent him my resume:

Thank you. Can I know what you will be looking forward to as the option in Melaka is limited to company I and Melaka. You are already in company I.What are your expectations?



I
was stuck after read through his reply. I did not know how to reply him. Everyone who intent to work in Melaka will choose company I as their first choice I was laughing in my heart, so funny. Why do I wish to change job? After overnight, I decided to reply him.. =)




I just joined company I for 2.5years and I found out that the position that I held now is only suitable for a Junior Engineer or even Assistant Engineer. Therefore I would prefer to held a better position that I could do my own analysis, root cause finding and decision making instead of only provide data to Germany and wait for their analysis and decision.

Do you have any role/position in AUO Sunpower? Which is a totally new technology for me to further develop my career in manufacturing field.


I do hope that he could help me to find a better job in Melaka. Even though I know it is impossible. Never mind new year new HOPE! Smile. I am in the great direction....

Comments