1st cookies baking

I feel excited when thinking of any 1st time with my little girl. Last weekend, we enjoyed our 1st time baking on cookies.

We bought our ingredients in the shop together, plan what to buy and put on our cookies. She had chosen some flower shape sugar decoration, and chocolate chip. We planned to bake chipmunk cookies for the 1st time. And I did also buy corn flake to bake corn flake cookies.

the 1st cookies we prepared is corn flake cookies, I followed the instructions to weigh the ingredients needed, mixed and blended them evenly. My little girl started to help me to arrange all the small cup on the table so that I could start to put the mixed ingredient into it.













After finished putting all the mixed ingredients into the small cups, my mother helped to bake them while we prepared for the chipmunk cookies. =)






















This time was my little girl's show time, I prepared all the ingredients and mixed them well, she started to mold the cookies and put on the flower shape on the cookies....too bad, I did not take any photos on the steps that she prepared until the cookies are baked.

This is why my blog is not attracting people to read. There is still a lot of improvement need to be done in order to get more and more people to read my blog.







any where our cookies for corn flake and chipmunks are done.

Comments