sweet home..

since young, i wish to have a sweet home, well decorated and feel comfortable when step into it.
when i bought my house, i wish to have one set of well furnished kitchen. However due to different of thinking with my ex-husband, i do not have my first dream kitchen when we moved into my house. I did not have my expected sofa, expected painting, expected lighting lamp, expected TV cabinet, etc.

then i started planed for my 'dream' home. I bought my 1st TV cabinet after one year we moved in. I bought an 34" TV, I bought one set of bedroom set for my daughter..etc. But i was not afford to have my dream kitchen.




After 6 yrs, now my kitchen have been completed extended. Due to budget, there is still something lack of, however it is close to my minimum requirement. :) May be still far far away from my dream kitchen. But at least it is look better now.





i am closer to my sweet home..:)

there is still a lot of plan for my sweet home....I do hope that I could set up my sweet and dream home as soon as possible. I do hope I could get the job in s'pore, this will make my dream come true faster.. :D

Comments