graduation day

this coming Sunday will be my daughter's graduation day. She will be in primary 1 next year. :)

There is a concern for her school in Equatorial Hotel. She will presenting 2 dances with her classmates and give a little speech during open ceremony. I feel nervous and thinking of how to dress her up and how to tie her hair nicely and presentable?

I feel proud of her, she was selected to give a little speech because she frighted for herself, she asked from the teacher and principal when there is chance. It was initially selected 3 of her classmates for the little speech in 3 languages, however 2 of them was not taking it seriously, so she asked for it.

She was sick and never been school when teacher started to select the replacement, she even asked me to take the speech from school so that she could practice at home, I called the principal and asked for the speech, and the principal finally selected her after she reminded back to school. :)

Times fly.....she is now almost 6 years old, she is a little girl now. No more baby.... :S
I do hope that I could enjoy every moment with her during her childhood. But now time is short, she is going to primary school, and sure will have her own world while growing up.

Little girl, wish that you could have every happy moments with you....

Comments