good news??

i received letter from court and telling me that my case bring forward from 6.12.2010 to 29.10.2010, 3pm. Hopefully this is a good news for me.

my case was filed during 2007, and now it is 2010, more than 3 years, but I am still "Mrs Pang".. :(
People who apply for filing later than me and now have been free for 1 or 2 years. This is all because my ex will never let me go so easily. I am sick of that. I do not know why I was married to him, I must be blind. Why I married to him?

i do hope that this will be my last court hearing and i will be officially 'single'. I will be free!! I have my freedom!! I will not care that if I have to pay him any money that he request, as long as not in one lump-sum, I can pay him back installment. If installment can let me go back single 'officially', I do not care anymore. Since money means so much to him, and he feel that I owe him so much.

Let him have everything...as long as I do not feel guilty. I do not owe him anything..and as long as I am healthy and happy, money for me is only part of my life, I still have my daughter, my family and my friends.

What does he have? He has a lot of money, plenty of money, $$$, money...money is the only thing he has..!! I feel pity of him.

This is the main reason why he lost his wife and daughter......
may god bless you.....

Comments