15.10.2010

15.10.2010 is a replacement holiday for my company on 1 Malaysia day, because we were working on 16.09.2010 due to financial closing for world wide.

we were working while everyone in other companies, teachers and students did not work on 16.09.2010. And now we are going to off while others have to work on 15.10.2010.
It is really funny that 1 Malaysia day can be replaced by other day. But it may not really related to me, as long as it is a off day.

I am hoping for the day to come, I am hoping something will happen on that day....something that I hope for so long times. =)


17.10.10....
there was really something happened on that day..however, I give up last minute, because I scared and I felt guity..
it end up something that disappointed, and I will not hope for it anymore after i experienced it, it was really not as expected, and I cannot accept it...too bad.... :'(
but it is also a good news for me, at least i experience it before i feel regret, it is what i hope for, but my mind had won...my heart was loss, I cannot do thing to follow my heart and feeling..

thank you, my mind to stop me....
and now i have to continue my new life without any regretful...

Comments