worry....health concern!

I think I will get heart attack if I continue to work here since the 'warning letter' issue in Aug. My heart beat so fast just now when I get to know another system error that my products which is low yield were never hold back and have been proceed to next process without my knowledge.

this time is actually IT problem, and now I had highlighted to my quality counter part and also IT to help to investigate the error. System was triggered but it was auto canceled within 24 hours. And only today I found it out! I was really scared...and I almost wanted to scream out just now!


I can felt that I was so worry and nervous. I am scared another warning letter will be issued. Although until now I still never receive any official warning letter from HR, and I think the issue is gone without any warning letter. I still scared for whatever issue that occur for my products. High waist will find any chance to catch my mistake to issue me warning letter even he talked to me nicely during last event, it was not really from him but he wanted to show his power to Germany counter part to issue warning letter for my counter part in Germany, but he end up with no comment during the conference.

I do not know the reason for why I still not yet received my official warning letter, but it is sure that HW talked to me after the conference call with Germany counter part, he will still issue me the warning letter and even being so KIND that help me to find out, it is only 5% of my bonus affected by the warning letter. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your kindness to find out for me!!!!! KNS!!! I am thinking it must be stopped by the higher management. But I think High Waist will not just simply to excuse me this time. I think he will try to catch my fault again next time.

I need to be more careful to do my work and keep all documents black and white to cover me when there is error occur again, I really feel that this is unhealthy for me.

My life will be shorter if I continue to work under High Waist!!! The worst superior that I met!! The superior that can smile at you showing that he is so KIND but in his mind he will try to KILL you!



Comments