wedding lunch @ 23 Oct 2010


Finally, bobo sent out invitation email to all our ex-course mates for her wedding lunch in Oct. She has to get married within 100 days after her father pass away due to chinese's 'pantang'.




she and he must be busy to prepare everything within one short. Hopefully they are enjoying the progress and hope for better future and happiness. I feel happy that she decided to get married, but I am a bit worry if she never talk to her fiance and discuss with him about her feeling. I think it is better that to discuss about it now so that they can build their own sweet and happy marriage together.

I really hope that both of them will be happy forever. And love each other more and more in the future... :)

Wish you a happy marriage life!! Gambateh!! ;)
♥♥
Cheers for everyone's happiness!!! :)

Hopefully my happiness will be coming soon as well! ;)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comments