Moon Cake Festival @ 22nd Sept 2010

another few days will be our moon cake festival celebration. However there is no plan for the celebration due to it falls on Wednesday, which I need to work on that day.

My friend, Florence is planning for a 'pot luck' party on 25th Sept, Saturday, however there is poor respond until now. Because most of the friends need to attend wedding dinner or someone's else party!


Chinese people like this festival, as it is a 'prefect' month for people getting married. You will notice that a lot of Chinese people getting married during this month, and a lot of restaurants will be fully booked, and some people will get a lot of 'red bombs'.. :)

Luckily I do not receive any red bomb at this moment, because most of my friends at my age had been married. :)

Hopefully I will get something on for this festival either together with my family or with my friends. :)

I love party and celebration!!! Which is out of my routine life...hehehehe....

Comments