McDonald Run

daughter and me were joining the McDonald run during Sunday. We woke up early in the morning at 3am, and got ready by 3.25am while waiting for my friends to fetch us, then we gathered at Vishay and departed at around 4.10am to KL to get our T-shirts.











We arrived at our friend's sister's house and get our McDonald running T-shirt, then we took our breakfast at Mamak store nearby. And we rushed to Merdeka Square for our starting point.

Merdeka Square was crowded with people, and there was no registration and we just gathered at the stating point, then we get started at around 7.30am with all the groups: A- P. My daughter is under age, so she never submit the form to take part in any group.










Therefore, even I was in female 7km, I had to follow her to run 3km, she performed not bad, she finished the run less than 1 hour. She complaint a lot along the way that she is very tired, however I kept encouraging her to keep going as there was so many kids running.

When there is almost finish point, she started to speed up, well done, my dear!! :)

I wish I can bring her to join and take part again next year, sure she can get the metal during next year run when she is qualified to run... :)

Comments