I am not PET!! @.@!"

i was damn busy since i was back from Hong Kong holiday, until no time to update my blog for the trip.

i was so sad that I get my 1st warning letter after 11yrs++ of working of experiences. I was highly respected from previous company that I was the bible for every process procedure and example for other employees. All staffs were discussing about me when I left the company, even GM will still mention my name in their meeting: XX's presentation is better and clearer...understand in one glance....


and now, here my present company, my boss wanna issue me warning letter because of the mistake that made by my counter part. It is true that I was the one who should be blame for never double check. But not until need to issue me warning letter, just because I am not your PET! :(

ok, fine. I thought I might need to go through a lot of questioning from headquarter personals for the mistake that I had made, but THERE IS NOONE question me!!! That's mean it was not my mistake!! it was actually system mistake and also my counter part careless.

I really hate my boss, H.W.K.N.S.....a big SHIT!!

after few days of the issue, I only read the email from my counter part to PET no.1, my counter part actually ask her to arrange for verification, however she did not want to arrange it, if this is done, the mistake should be detected. Now we need to scrap the product for about 36k...it is a lot! And she still can keep quiet when HW want to issue me warning letter. How can she become my superior?! How dare is she for keeping quiet on the wrong adjustment or arrangement that she made? She should voiced out and protect her subordinate when I was in a trouble and it was indirectly caused by her mistake!!!! Go to hell, Pet No. 1!

I never bring out this issue to HW, because I know he will think that I try to pin point someone else..

ok, just let it be! Let all the PETs be what are they now....GOOD LUCk to you all...WTF!

Comments