atittude problem....

i think i got atittude problem now in my company. Not working atittude problem, but start to boycott activities that held within my section.

i rejected the suggestion for a lunch gathering for our fella colleague who will be going to Germany for 9 weeks. Just because Pet No.1 and HW will be joining the lunch gathering and email was sent out by Pet No.1..

how can I have such atittude? I always have the right atittude as mentioned by my ex-boss and other managers. They said that I will survey in any company because of my right atittude. But now? Why I suddenly change? Why? Why? Why?



Where can I find my pervious atittude? Where are you? I miss you...
when can you come back to me? I will find you one day as soon as I left the company here.

I will be cheerful again and work together with you! My right atittude. I will be coming soon...! :)

Comments