Anti-Social o(︶︿︶)o

I am anti-social in my office...??? o(︶︿︶)o
since when? =)
How come I don't know? I only anti-social for my section, but not the whole office. I still joined the farewell dinner organized by other section, and I still join movie day than organized by the club. Conclusion is: I am not anti-social. I am only anti-social to HW and Pet No. 1 at this moment, I do hope that my anti-social will not progress further to other people...Hahaha..

I am considered as an active employee, :)

I will also join McDonal Marathon run this coming Sunday, but too bad both my sister and mother are not around and noone taking care of my daughter, so I have to bring her along, then I only can walk around and help my friends to take their photos. Become reporter and do my report in my blog.. :)


Life time is short, I don't want to become anti-social, I don't want to waste my time. I want to be happy always and enjoy my life without fail.

Comments