sunway lagoon after 13yrs ++

i have never been to sunway lagoon after my graduation in year 1997, it is more than 13 yrs++..
my last time was there with my Auntie Siat Jin and my parents while they were here for my convocation.

i have been waiting for 2 weeks ++ and excited to be there with my daughter, it should be a lot of fun with her 1st time at sunway lagoon. Unfortunately, my period was come in the early morning when I waked up. I felt disappointed. :(

i cannot do a lot of things while go there... :'(

entrance fee is RM60 for adults and RM48 for kid below 12 yrs old and adults above 60 yrs old. It is quite expensive as we are not able to finish to play or ride with all the games and interesting places. We just ran through and started to wet ourselves.
My daughter like this, we played for 2 times.

she cried while riding this.




due to i am not able to take part at the wet activities, i managed to take a lot of my daughter's photos. She kept busying running here and there without feel tired and hungry.

i bought her a sausage and nasi lemak for her snack and lunch. It cost me RM5 for 1 piece of sausage and RM14 for nasi lemak + tea...

i felt very tired and hot while waiting for her to finish playing her wet activities, then we went to sunway pyramid for air-cond cooling. We sat at the food court while waiting for my auntie shopping.

Comments