Size... @.@''''

I am a bit worry for my size...
I was turning from S to M and now from M to L...Oh my GOD!!
I will be turning to XL soon???? ~@~''''




my weight increasing from 45kg (when start worked in Likom Year 1997)...
within one year, my weight turning to 50kg without my knowledge until I found out most of my jeans are not fit... :'(. This was all Panda, Picachu, Gorila's fault...always eat at RM2.50. Make my size changed so fast!!

Now I am 57kg...will I go up to 60++?? Oh my GOD!!!

NO! NO! I don't want. I still wish to become rich man's mistress... :P
if my size is expending, how do I become a pretty mistress? Oh NO!!
I wanaa to become 50kg AGAIN!!! ....



This is also applied to my daughter.
She is now 6 yrs old. I actually saw one singlet to buy for her, but I am not sure what size suit her...
I asked the sale girl, what does the 7 and 9 means? She said 7 is for 7 yrs old and 9 is for 9 yrs old...
hmmm...7 yrs old should be suit for my daughter..then I tried to see what exactly the different between size 7 and size 9...there is no much different in term of size.
Then I asked the sale girl again, when will be the offer end? She said until end of Aug.
Then I said, I better bring my daughter here to try first before I buy.

The next few days, I brought my daughter there, and my GOODNess, she only fit to wear size 11.. :S
Size 9 just nice from the chest and above, but too tight for the tummy...oh NO!!
Size 11 is a little bit too loose for the chest and above, but it just fit the tummy...my GOD!
then after bought the singlet and one shirt for her, I sent her for tuition, I kept mentioning to her to keep fit while on the way to her tuition class, she said ok.

After 1 hour tuition, I picked her up again, then she said she hungry, then I asked my sister to buy fishball for her. Just a simple snack for her. But unfortunately, when I reach the office to pick up my sister, she was not ready. Then my daughter saw the burger stall, she said she want burger, I said no, fishball is enough for you. No, No, I am hungry, I want burger! I want burger! She started to cry... :(

I surrendered and bought her the burger...!!!

Both me and her seriously need to keep fit.
I want to become Super, Modern, and fit CiTy mom, not fatty mom..
and I want my daughter to look like me, fit and healthy...

HUrray!!! My plan to keep fit need to be started again!
I wanna to become size M in the next few monthS!!!! My Next TArget to achieve and maintain forever.....hopefully .... ;p

O.o

^.^

Comments