@.@'' mood....

today mood not so good, don't why I can't sleep well last night...
this early morning received sms from him, want to see his daughter tomorrow.
it may be a sign for me not sleeping well last night.

haiz.....have to see him again tomorrow...I am not sure whether my daughter want to see him or not.
We will meet at Giant tomorrow, I do not know the reason why he wants to see my daughter after quite few months.

still remember last time (during chinese new year, Feb 2010) met was due to the due date of fix deposit of RM3.4k. Need to close the account and both parties need to be presented and signed. Then he met my daughter after 2 years no news from him. Now it is another 6 months.

why want to meet my daughter again?? I thought I will not meet him again until the court case which dated on Dec 2010.
I do not wish that he disturb my life with my daughter. We are living peacefully and happily without him.
we never miss him and also never think of him..

I hope that he will not spoil my mood for my family trip to Hong Kong next week....sign..haiz haiz...


Comments