I'm Back!!

i was back to Melaka on 17th Aug 2010 at around 0130..so early in the morning, felt tired, hungry and sleepy...

my Hong Kong family trip was nice and a lot of fun. However it was too hot for us, and actually we wasted a lot of time for queuing due to summer holiday for Hong Kong and China. So now I know it will be summer school holiday during July and August.

I will plan to go again with my daughter as I feel I am not enjoy very much. :)
not not in next 2 years, because our next family trip will be Beijing in Dec 2011.. =)

I will update my hong kong trip in the next few days after I am free from my 'AYR' and follow up action :(

I was busy these 2 days when back to work due to my product was running production during my happy time in Hong Kong, and a lot of shit to be clean up, because of noone follow up during production run....stupid management...hehehe...that make me feel I am VIP!!!

Comments