I do or I do Not?!?!

Bobo is planning for getting married on Jan 2011 (next year). She had informed most of her friends and colleagues. Both her and boyfriend are working in the same department. They had booked for the restaurant for the wedding dinner, and plan to take wedding album on Sept 2010....just signed the sale and agreement for their 'home', will stay to pay installment in Sept 2010.....

she just talked to me last Monday (26th July 2010)....she was not happy, she was tired, etc...she said she does not wish to marry him....she gave me a lot of reason, eg: choosing wedding date had been postponed and postponed since early this year, due to both family's ideas and 'pantang'.....choosing their future 'home' also a lot of
obstacles along their ways to their wedding...

this is what i expected when she accepted him as boyfriend, i thought they will not last longer until she informed me that she will be married on Jan 2011, i feel happy for her, at the end she wants to settle down....but now?!?! I feel worried, because everything has been planned, just waiting for her to say 'I do!'....and now?! I started to advised her to attend course together before married....try to talk to her boyfriend, at least both of them can sit down to think of it and plan for the future...etc...bla bla bla.....

2 days later...i received her sms: her father passed away. The 1st in my mind, both the marriage is gone. ..this will become the reason which both them will be broken off. I feel worry about her, and now waiting for her to come back to Melaka and have a drink with her, let her to express her tension and sadness.....

i hope everything will be fine for her and her boyfriend. And I hope her mother will be fine too.

I am wishing everyone to have happiness forever, please do not end up like me, alone and have to take care so many things....i am too tired to handle this alone....I wish bobo will not end up like me, at least she still got someone support her, and always together with her when facing problem...

Comments