music box

daughter told me last few weeks that she would like to have jewelry music box for a birthday present...

my goodness, her birthday is in Dec. Still few months to go. I started to survey the price of the music box, it is more than RM49.90... :(

the more beautiful and more compartments of the box, the more expensive it is... sign.. :< after survey all these music box, I started to love it too.. finally last friday, I found 50% discount on the music box in Jaya Jusco, Air keroh. It cost me about Rm35.90 after discount. Although it is not the most beautiful one, I think my daugther will love it, as I love it very much! =) Now it's only July, i have to keep and hide it from my daughter until Dec, another 5 months..hahaha..pity single mom.... ;p wanna give daughter surprise, however want to spend as minimum as possible..kekeke...

not bad, a great job done by me, save rm35.90.. well done single mom.. =D

Comments