**family trip** =D

13days count down for my next family trip =D..
excited and no mood to work at this moment. Most excited one is because we are going to Disneyland and Ocean Park, where I can enjoy my happy time with my lovely daughter. ;) There are total 18 of us (14 adults & 4 kids), included my ex-colleagues and their family.. ♥

During last yam cha session (last saturday) with the same group of people to Hong Kong, Chong FC suggested we go for hiking one day, we agreed to plan for it after we back from HongKong, as it is 'ghost' month next month for chinese calender, which chinese is very particular to have outgoing during this month. And our HongKong trip is actually fall on the 2nd day of the ghost month.. :p

last 2 weeks, i booked again for my next next family trip to KK, Sabah in Apr 2011, due to Air Asia promotion at about rm110--2 ways per person...this time included my 2 sisters and David, Wee's boy friend.....total 7 of us...hehehe .I also ask Auntie Judy and her family to join, but I am not sure they booked the air tickets or not. And just now, found out my cousin LiWen also interested to go, so I ask her to book for the same date. Now another big group to go KK in Apr 2011....

we also did plan for china trip (Beijing) during winter time with my Auntie Judy during her last visit in Melaka in June. She said she will arrange it, and now we are about 13 of us interested to go during Dec 2011.. Another excited and enjoyable moment with my lovely daughter in Winter time.
Now start to survey winter coat and preparation of financial toward our next destination. At least RM2.5k above, at least RM5k for both me and daughter... :(

Hope that I could have my family trip every year and every moment to enjoy it with my parents, sisters and lovely daughter.... ♥♥♥

Note: I checked again Air Asia at 2.46pm today, there is no more promotion prices... :(

Comments