慢day 0_0

Monday again!

Early morning there is Crack issue again, need to find out root cause, corrective action, interview operator, never ending story again..

High waist had small talk with me, asking me about my career path. I do not have any idea. What direction should I go? Technical? but I do not have strong technical background. Managemener? I do not have capable to that... sign... :(

asking more...anything...unfair?! Ok, talking about unfair, yes i felt it, other people can get 2 times adjustment in one year, but i get nothing. This is my difficulty, said high waist. I will give everyone if I can do so.
Since I cannot give everyone, so I have to sacrify. You are senior, compare with those, your pay is higher, but doing same work task...bla bla bla...

I know, this is why I never argue with you, because I got no performance result that I can fight with you. This is why I keep quiet all the time. I will do whatever you ask me to do...just like this time want me to backup for Juniot Lim, I got no objection...I am now voice out because you ask me. :P

This is why you need to put yourself in high profile, so that people will think of you when there is problem. Why people always look for the pet? Because she built up the profile, everyone will look for her instead of you...Ok, ok. I will discuss with Siput and the pet, so that we could see what can we do..high waist said again.

Anything will be changing during year end review? Still will be the same story again. Let's check my blog again in Dec during review time. Sure same conversation will come out.

Wanna bet with me?? ^.^

Comments