boring life... *....*

i feel that i have the same routine life every week. There is no life for me, everyweek I am doing the same routine job for myself and daughter...Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday have to rush home from office to fetch my daughter for her tuition and drawing class...

Every Saturday stay at home doing nothing....every Sunday have to bring my mother to Tesco, Mydin to buy stuff for the next following week....I am bored to have such a life.

i do hope that i could have my own life, i can go anywhere and do anything that i like without tied to my routine job...huhuhuh...i need someone's care and love, i need someone to listen to me, to take care of me, to hug me, to kiss me......

i do hope that i could sleep late at night, wake up late in the morning during weekend. Go shopping to buy my own things..go dating....go clubbing (but i do not drink beer :().... haiz....how long do i need to wait to have my own life...

i do hope to stay away from my parents, so that i could go dating....having my own life...
but who is going to take care of my daughter? what should i do for her? poor little thing...

my dearest daughter, please grow up fast!! please grow up and have your own life.....

hope that my dream come true.... ^.*

Comments