♥♥Bento meal box♥♥

after saw my friend's sister facebook on the photos of bento meal box that she prepared for her kids, I wish I could prepare one for my daughter. It has been a few months ago, however I never make my move..hehheehe...lazy single mom... ^w^

finally I made my move today, for the first time I prepared the bento box for her in this sunday morning for her lunch...


I cooked broccoli with carrot, then corn + carrot soup. My mum fried chicken for her. Then I started to decorate the bento box... hehe.....A face with big "carrot" eyes, green "broccoli" hair, 2 small "prawns" ears and yellow corns" mouth..smiling face...♥♥♥♥












and also this is the first time i 'forced' her to eat broccoli. ...^.^


she is happy to have it, I am also feel proud of myself♥♥...^.*

super single mom!!! Oh yeah!~~~~


Comments