Back up??! Stupid !!


siput and high waist asked me to backup new comer when L is leaving, because the pet is busy to cover the backup for new comer. I do not have objection on that since I am quite free.

however, now i feel that this is redundant. Whatever that I try to help Junior L and guide him on how to investigate the case, the Pet will ask him to simulate for the action that he had done. What is this man?! All the simulations are exactly same as what I told him. The Pet is actually doing redundant job as what I had done. Too bad. This is why she always in high profile. :(

Never trust my 7 yrs+ experience in this field. Stupid siput n high waist think that the Pet is busy, but actually she is too free to double check everything. So stupid management and staff..kekeke...

All are stupid except me. I am the clever one here. hehehe.....

Do backup job for Junior L, but still got time to update my blog. Not bad.

Comments